Jamie Catto was a vocalist, art director and video director of the band Faithless before leaving to form the double-Grammy nominated music and film collective 1 Giant Leap. Drawing from the richly diverse wisdom, techniques and processes he has encountered during his voyages, he now weaves these creative techniques and exercises to spark both professional and personal breakthroughs. Has someone turned up the volume on life? It feels like the voltage has been upped and the very experience of life is both more challenging and more full of potential. As this new chapter begins, Jamie has created Mojo Blast, bringing the main seven key areas of life up to the next level of potential and sustainability, both in our inner life and our missions and projects out in the world.
1. MIND: Clear practices to stop overthinking and exhausting yourself by strategising and controlling in such a futile fashion, and instead using your innate intelligence to bear real fruit.
2 ROOTS: How to create habits of self-care to not be triggered so often, to not be so distracted, so that you can be present and available in the moment to be inspired and have the energy to act on that inspiration.
3. DEMON TRAINING: Efficiently use the unruly characters that live in your head as illuminations and harvest their powers instead of ’suffering them’ and being dragged down.
4. SUSTAINABILITY: Learn how to get the support you need in healthy ways and to know where to get it, which of your usual avenues are habitual but ineffective and which are useful and nourishing.
5. EGO BALANCING: Readdress your relationship with solitude, addiction and depressive or anxious tendencies.
6. EMBODIMENT: Learn how to meet each challenge in the body as well as the mind and how to free yourself from unconscious beliefs and patterning which create so much limitation and stress.
7. INSPIRATION: Flick the switch into the kind of spaciousness and presence which allows you to channel your best creativity effortlessly and enjoyably instead of slave driving the unequipped intellect to do your creative work for you.
College of Psychic Studies - The College was founded in 1884 by a group of eminent scholars and scientists. Its purpose was to facilitate formal investigation into the psychic and mediumistic phenomena that were such a topic of debate in the Victorian era. With great courage, this group of distinguished people, some notable in science, others from within the ranks of the Anglican clergy, defied the prevailing canons of respectability in order to proclaim to a world of increasing materialism that human personality survives bodily death and that this is capable of demonstration.
Enter Your Information
Why not join our group to keep up to date with events and take part in discussions with fellow members.