This is the first step on the ladder to becoming a Reiki practitioner and/or teacher & Master under the Usui Shiki Ryoho style of Reiki which is the traditional teachings.
Classes are held in Whitstable, Kent.
+ 1 Day Course £110 per person+ (9.45am registration) 10am-4pm +
+Course Manual Provided + No Experience necessary + Fully Certificated +
I am a Reiki Master & practitioner with many years experience, my 1 day workshop is aimed at refreshing your knowledge if you have not used Reiki for some time & wish to re-attune or for those who wish to take the first steps to becoming a qualified healer. Reiki is recognised by the insurance companies & even the NHS these days so you can be confident of your place in the healing community.
• An in-depth explanation of what Reiki is and how it can be used
• The history of Reiki
• An overview of the original teachings and how they are taught today
• Four ‘attunements’ to the Reiki energy
• The 21 day cleansing process
• Meditations to ground and protect
• The Reiki Principles
• Explanation of Mindfulness and how to practice
• An introduction to the aura, aura sensing and energy exercises
• Learning about the ceremonies within Usui Reiki
• Exercises and breathing techniques to develop
• An overview of the Chakra system
• Anatomy for Reiki
• Guidelines to helping you use the Reiki energy
• Self healing hand positions and self healing practice
• Hand positions for healing family and friends and practice
• Reiki One Certificate and Lineage
Course will enable you to offer Reiki to friends, family or animals (you cannot charge clients for Reiki I), & progress to Reiki II & III if you so choose.
Course investment £110 per person 9.45AM-4PM. Contact me if you wish to pay in instalments.
Register now: www.tracyfance.com/workshops or contact Tracy Fance 01227 749759.
Venue: Pure 110 High Street, Whitstable, Kent CT5 1HE