Omnibus Arts Venue, 1 Clapham Common, Northside, London, SW4 0QW, United Kingdom
During the class, you will exchange 5 healings with other participants, using various techniques you have been taught, and at the completion of the class, you will be able to:
1. Understand and experience yourself as a Being of energy.
2. Feel and direct energy, and see energy (auras, chakras, thought forms.)
3. Understand the relationship between your body and your consciousness.
4. Understand how symptoms in the body reflect tensions in the consciousness.
5. Read the body as a map of consciousness, understanding the inner causes to outer symptoms.
6. Understand the chakras and their associations with specific parts of the consciousness and specific parts of the body.
7. Use various tools designed for healing (White Light, colours, thought forms.)
8. See the results of putting these techniques and tools to use.The class starts both days at 9.30am and ends around 8.30pm on Saturday and around 7.30pm on Sunday. Registration starts on Saturday morning at 8.30am.
The Body Mirror System of healing developed by Martin Brofman, is a synthesis of Western psychology and Eastern philosophies based on the chakras (energy centers found in the Hindu traditions). Because each of these chakras can be associated with certain parts of the consciousness as well as certain parts of the body, they allow us to read the body as a map of the consciousness within. Thus, tensions in the body are seen to reflect tensions in the consciousness, and the chakras can be used as a vehicle to understand the Body Mind Interface and its implications for healing.
For more information: www.fondation-brofman.org
ADVANCE BOOKING is ESSENTIAL
Tuition for the class is £245.
Contact Jo Hickey-Hall to reserve your space firstname.lastname@example.org